Podcast: Reproducir en una nueva ventana | Descargar
This is the second part of our interview with the comedy expert Steve Kaplan (heres is the first part). We talked about…
- Steve’s workshops and the tools of comedy.
- The comic equation.
- Jim Carrey is more than what showed in Ace Ventura.
- We are fool. We are stupid.
- Drama vs. Comedy.
- To bean or not to bean.
- James Bond vs Johnny English.
- We use the comic equation.
- The comic premise: a lie that tells the truth.
- Indiana Jones is not a comedy, Roger! Shut up!
- How to get a good comic premise.
- Woody Allen’s 10 minutes method.
- The first epiphany of Carles.
- The Hidden Tools of Comedy applied to Stand-Up Comedy.
- The second epiphany of Carles.
- The rule of the 3 acts that can be broken.
- What makes a comedian be successful.
- Comedy in other cultures.
- Artificial Intelligence is not funny.
Episode: 117 Steve Kaplan, the Socrates of Comedy.
Episode: 97 Comentando el libro “The Hidden Tools of Comedy” de Steve Kaplan
Web: Kaplan Comedy
Youtube: Howie Mandel at his Best
If you have missed any of the previous episodes, visit our website: humorenpublico.com
Follow us on Twitter: @humorenpublico
And also on Facebook: @humorenpublico
And if you want to interact with us, join the Telegram group: Humor en público
Mail: podcast (_AT_) humorenpublico.com